Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pre-Fall Polish Preview

So there's a brand of nail polish out of the U.K. that a best gal pal and I are OBSESSED with. I'm not going to lie to you, Rescue Beauty Lounge (or RBL as you'll see my refer to it) polish runs $18 a bottle plus shipping. It's the Bentley of the nail polish world and from my opinion as a nearly certified nail polish reviewer, it's worth every penny.

That said, today I caught a quick snippet on Facebook that RBL had previewed its "pre-fall" collection, coined - L’Oiseau de Feu - which means "The Fire Bird" and is also a famous piece by Igor Stravinsky. Yea, I'm not that cultured, I grabbed this from the article, but it intrigued me nonetheless. Evidently RBL's head honcho Ji Baek, was inspired by the color transformations that Hurricane Earl brought on while she was vacationing in St. Barts and that brings us back to the nail polish. From this quick pic I am really digging the color on the bottom right but not having my hair blown back too much by any of the others. Looking forward to the big and complete reveal coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. As the gal pal obsessed :) I've learned that RBL can look different on your nail vs. what you see in the bottle. That being said, I'm not crazy about these colors either, buuuut that doesn't mean that I probably won't buy one or two of them!!

    ReplyDelete